This content is part of a sponsored campaign with JOHNSON’S ®NO MORE TANGLES® and Latina Bloggers Connect. All opinions expressed are my own.
Detangling hair is a big issue at home. It happens every morning as we are getting ready for school and it can get pretty dramatic.
Both of my girls have my unruly curly hair and combing their hair means running to my handy and kid-approved hair care products to make styling an easier and fun experience.
A set of products that I tried with Gaby and continue using with Ale is the JOHNSON’S ®NO MORE TANGLES® line. Their quick and easy 3-step regimen keeps hair soft and manageable and who doesn’t want that!
1. Cleanse with a 2‐in‐1 Shampoo and Conditioner
2. Nourish utilizing a Leave‐in Conditioner
3. Style using a brush or wide tooth comb and a Detangling Spray
Good hair days mean happy mommy and girls, even happy daddy since he does not have to hear the chaos!
Good hair days also mean cute, girly hairstyles. I remember how excited I was when Ale’s hair got long enough to do her first ponytail, it was quite a milestone, now her little curls are longer and so adorable that I love to show them off.
Now I can do much more than just a ponytail, like this pigtails style. I think it looks very cute and it helps to keep hair in place and those wispy fly-a-ways in control.
1. Start off by applying a pea-to-quarter size amount of JOHNSON’S® NO MORE TANGLES® Leave-in Conditioner to damp hair.
2. Separate a section of hair from the top right, starting at the hair line and moving toward the middle of the head. The line should be off-centered, more toward the left (from your point of view). Tie the rest of the hair in the back to secure it while you style this section.
3. Take the front right section and start parting hair into 3 equal sections. Grab the first section and tie it with an elastic hair rubber band. Then incorporate it into the second section and subsequently into the third.
4. Once you’re done with the front right section, untie the hair in the back and divide it into two equal sections.
5. Do two pigtails. Make sure to use the JOHNSON’S® NO MORE TANGLES® Detangling Spray when needed to keep hair manageable.
6. Incorporate the front right section into the pigtail on the right.
7. Add a cute hair accessory to the pigtails. And you’re done!
I followed the JOHNSON’S®NO MORE TANGLES® 3-step regimen to style Ale’s hair. The Leave-in Conditioner smoother hair and makes it very easy to work with the different sections.
The JOHNSON’S®NO MORE TANGLES® products always help me get the job done quicker which is a huge plus since Ale gets very antsy and wants mommy to be done ahora (now)!
I also love that the regimen is very simple and allows us moms to really enjoy that bonding time with our girls. It’s important to show our kids that mommy hair care time can also be fun.
Through styling, we can connect with our little ones, turning the daily routine into a positive moment of self‐expression.
This is a sponsored campaign in collaboration with JOHNSON’S® and Latina Bloggers Connect. However, all opinions expressed are my own.